Overview of Open 11.3
Open 11.3 is a CrossFit workout that consists of an AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) in 5 minutes. The workout involves performing one squat clean and one jerk, with the recommended weight being 165/110lb (75/50kg).
Open 11.3: Workout Description
The workout involves performing the following movements in order:
- 1 Squat Clean (165/110lb)-(75/50kg)
- 1 Jerk (165/110lb)-(75/50kg)
The goal is to perform as many rounds as possible within 5 minutes.
Open 11.3: Workout Variations and Scaling Options
For those who are unable to perform the workout as prescribed, there are several scaling options available. These include:
- Reducing the weight of the squat clean and jerk
- Reducing the number of repetitions
- Modifying the movements to make them easier to perform
Scaling options should be chosen based on the individual’s fitness level and ability.
Tips and Strategies for Open 11.3
To complete the workout efficiently and safely, it is important to pace yourself and focus on proper form. Some tips and strategies for Open 11.3 include:
- Breaking up the movements into manageable sets
- Focusing on proper technique to avoid injury
- Using a weight that allows for good form and proper execution of the movements
- Breathing properly to maintain energy and focus
Athlete Performance in Open 11.3
The average number of rounds completed for Open 11.3 varies depending on the athlete’s level of experience and fitness. According to WOD Time Calculator, the average number of rounds completed for beginner, intermediate, and advanced athletes are 2-3, 4-5, and 6-7 rounds, respectively.
Open 11.3 is a challenging CrossFit workout that requires strength, endurance, and proper technique. With the right scaling options and strategies, anyone can attempt and complete this workout. It is important to focus on proper form and pacing to avoid injury and achieve the best possible results.